    Do Xtra still offer IMAP and if so what is the address?

    Thanks,

    Andy.
    Andy, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Andy

    Adder Guest

    In article <> in
    nz.comp on 21 Jan 2005 16:57:29 -0800, Andy <>
    says...
    > Hi there, I am a new xtra customer (please don't laugh too hard) and I
    > am trying to find out if I can IMAP into my xtra mailbox.
    >
    > I assumed that imap.xtra.co.nz would be the address for their imap
    > server, although this does not work.
    >
    > Do Xtra still offer IMAP and if so what is the address?

    i don't believe they have ever offered it

    so far as I know Clearnet is the only commercial Isp with an Imap service

    its only Webmail with Xtra
    Adder, Jan 23, 2005

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Webmail that doens't even use TLS/SSL security. What a joke. All so
    they can charge a premium to be able to connect to their POP3 & SMTP
    servers over an TLS/SSL connection.

    Andy, Jan 23, 2005