Xtra Mail Classic - Gone!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Oct 31, 2009.

  1. Well I mourne its passing.
    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Oct 31, 2009

  2. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    David Empson Guest

    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce <> wrote:

    > Well I mourne its passing.

    Still seems to be there for me (previously selected for one client's
    account which I manage).

    Have they perhaps removed the option to switch back to Mail Classic if
    you are using the All-New option? I don't care to switch to All-New just
    to find out.

    There might be a compatibility concern for users of non Windows/IE
    platforms - at least at some point in the past, the All-New option was
    not recommended for Mac users, and possibly other browsers or platforms,
    though I didn't investigate whether this was just FUD on the part of
    Yahoo/Xtra or a genuine problem.

    --
    David Empson
    David Empson, Nov 1, 2009