    minutes and I gave up.

    Thanks,

    Edmond.

    Edmond Lo, Dec 5, 2004

  2. Edmond Lo

    Dogboy Guest

    Edmond Lo wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I am thinking about signing up for Xtra Jetstream to take advantage of the
    > free modem and connection deal (before it finishes). I was wondering with
    > the Xtra Jetstream account, does it also come with a dial-up account as well
    > (for free) please? What I want to do is at home I will be useing Jetstream,
    > but sometime when I am onsite, I need a dial-up account to access the Net.
    > I tried at calling Xtra to ask them the question but got put onhold for 15
    > minutes and I gave up.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Edmond.

    IIRC you get a dial up account at the low low price of $2.50 an hour along
    with your Jetstream connection (you will want to confirm this). But
    obviously
    if you intend on using more than a few hours your better off getting
    another
    plan.

    --
    Dogboy

    Dogboy, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Edmond Lo

    PC Guest

    "Edmond Lo" <> wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I am thinking about signing up for Xtra Jetstream to take advantage of the
    > free modem and connection deal (before it finishes). I was wondering with
    > the Xtra Jetstream account, does it also come with a dial-up account as
    > well (for free) please? What I want to do is at home I will be useing
    > Jetstream, but sometime when I am onsite, I need a dial-up account to
    > access the Net. I tried at calling Xtra to ask them the question but got
    > put onhold for 15 minutes and I gave up.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Edmond.

    Edmond

    I actually managed to get a clear answer from Xtra when I got Jetstart that
    "any dial up will be charged at a standard $2.50 per hour"
    You just use your normal 'username' and 'password' to 087303030 as usual.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Edmond Lo

    Edmond Lo Guest

    Thanks for the info.

    What a shame that they have to charge that much for a dialup account. Just
    that I need some sort of dial-up access when I am onsite. Looks like I might
    have to stick with my current dial-up then.

    Edmond Lo, Dec 5, 2004