    So.... how does BigTime compare. And how will it compare when the Go
    Largers arrive.

    ?
    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Oct 2, 2009

  2. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Donchano Guest

    On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:18:42 +1300, Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce
    <> shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >End of this month.....
    >So.... how does BigTime compare. And how will it compare when the Go
    >Largers arrive.

    Are you an Xtra customer or accessing Go Large via another provider? I
    am and if Xtra's Go Large Plan is gone it's news to me.
    Donchano, Oct 2, 2009

  3. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Lodi Guest

    > Donchano wrote:
    >
    > Are you an Xtra customer or accessing Go Large via another provider? I
    > am and if Xtra's Go Large Plan is gone it's news to me.

    Nope. It's official. Xtra is ending Go Large on October 30. Change to Big
    Time for an extra $10 (file sharing throttled from 9am to 2am) or get
    changed to a 10GB monthly cap.

    Lodi
    Lodi, Oct 3, 2009
  4. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Donchano Guest

    On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 12:26:48 +1300, Lodi <> shouted from
    the highest rooftop:

    >> Donchano wrote:
    >>
    >> Are you an Xtra customer or accessing Go Large via another provider? I
    >> am and if Xtra's Go Large Plan is gone it's news to me.

    >Nope. It's official. Xtra is ending Go Large on October 30. Change to Big
    >Time for an extra $10 (file sharing throttled from 9am to 2am) or get
    >changed to a 10GB monthly cap.
    >
    >Lodi

    Did Xtra send you an email? How are Go Large Plan customers supposed
    to find out about this change?
    Donchano, Oct 3, 2009
  5. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Lodi Guest

    > Donchano wrote:

    > On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 12:26:48 +1300, Lodi <> shouted from
    > the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>> Donchano wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Are you an Xtra customer or accessing Go Large via another provider? I
    >>> am and if Xtra's Go Large Plan is gone it's news to me.

    >>Nope. It's official. Xtra is ending Go Large on October 30. Change to Big
    >>Time for an extra $10 (file sharing throttled from 9am to 2am) or get
    >>changed to a 10GB monthly cap.
    >>
    >>Lodi

    > Did Xtra send you an email? How are Go Large Plan customers supposed
    > to find out about this change?

    Letter in the post to my brother last Wed/Thurs. He's an Xtra Go Large
    customer.

    Lodi
    Lodi, Oct 3, 2009
  6. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Donchano Guest

    On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 13:11:40 +1300, Lodi <> shouted from
    the highest rooftop:

    >> Donchano wrote:

    >> On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 12:26:48 +1300, Lodi <> shouted from
    >> the highest rooftop:

    >>>Nope. It's official. Xtra is ending Go Large on October 30. Change to Big
    >>>Time for an extra $10 (file sharing throttled from 9am to 2am) or get
    >>>changed to a 10GB monthly cap.
    >>>
    >>>Lodi

    >> Did Xtra send you an email? How are Go Large Plan customers supposed
    >> to find out about this change?

    >Letter in the post to my brother last Wed/Thurs. He's an Xtra Go Large
    >customer.

    Finally got my letter today. What a bunch of money grubbing assholes.
    But what else is new?
    Donchano, Oct 3, 2009