Xtra email down?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Max, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. Max

    Max Guest

    Max, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Max

    Mark Remfrey Guest

    "Max" <> wrote in message
    news:1137037261.927532@ftpsrv1...
    > Can anyone get to xtra webamil at http://xtramail.xtra.co.nz/ ? I just
    > get
    > a 500 internal server error.

    Fine here....

    --

    Regards,
    Mark Remfrey

    "Two wrongs don't make a right.... it usually takes three or more!"

    Mark Remfrey, Jan 12, 2006

  3. Max

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:45:36 +1300, in message
     <1137037261.927532@ftpsrv1>, Max wrote:

    > Can anyone get to xtra webamil at http://xtramail.xtra.co.nz/ ? I just get
    > a 500 internal server error.

    OK earlier today.

    But I have been receiving duplicate copies of some emails from Xtra
    over the past couple of days -- so there could be some kind of server
    problem. At least it is better that I get 2 copies rather than none.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "Curiosity skilled the cat."

    Ralph Fox, Jan 12, 2006
  4. Max

    Max Guest

    "Ralph Fox" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:45:36 +1300, in message
    > <1137037261.927532@ftpsrv1>, Max wrote:
    >
    > > Can anyone get to xtra webamil at http://xtramail.xtra.co.nz/ ? I just

    get
    > > a 500 internal server error.

    > OK earlier today.
    >
    > But I have been receiving duplicate copies of some emails from Xtra
    > over the past couple of days -- so there could be some kind of server
    > problem. At least it is better that I get 2 copies rather than none.
    >

    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Ralph
    >
    > "Curiosity skilled the cat."

    Working here now. I have been getting multiple copies of the same spam
    messages, and they are not getting identified by their Brightmail spam
    filtering.

    Max, Jan 12, 2006
  5. Max

    geopelia Guest

    "Max" <> wrote in message

    > "Ralph Fox" <> wrote in message
    > > On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:45:36 +1300, in message
    > > <1137037261.927532@ftpsrv1>, Max wrote:
    > >
    > > > Can anyone get to xtra webamil at http://xtramail.xtra.co.nz/ ? I

    just
    > get
    > > > a 500 internal server error.

    > > OK earlier today.
    > >
    > > But I have been receiving duplicate copies of some emails from Xtra
    > > over the past couple of days -- so there could be some kind of server
    > > problem. At least it is better that I get 2 copies rather than none.
    > >

    > > --
    > > Cheers,
    > > Ralph
    > >
    > > "Curiosity skilled the cat."
    > >

    > Working here now. I have been getting multiple copies of the same spam
    > messages, and they are not getting identified by their Brightmail spam
    > filtering.

    Is that hi hi hi hi hi etc? I got several of that yesterday.

    geopelia, Jan 12, 2006
  6. Max

    ahmad Guest

    se x grils