    thought it was just a prob with one of my subscriptions, but then noticed I
    was receiving duplicates for all mail.

    Anyone getting this problem?

    news.xtra.co.nz, Oct 27, 2005

  2. news.xtra.co.nz

    Dave Green Guest

    news.xtra.co.nz wrote:
    > I am receiving quite a few duplicates for much email downloaded from the
    > xtra servers? The duplicate mail items download at the same time. I
    > thought it was just a prob with one of my subscriptions, but then noticed I
    > was receiving duplicates for all mail.
    >
    > Anyone getting this problem?

    have you checked the mailbox using the webmail client before downloading
    with outlook - to see if duplicates exist?

    some weird mail filter rule on your outlook ?

    Dave Green, Oct 27, 2005

  3. news.xtra.co.nz

    Rider Guest

    "Dave Green" <> wrote in message
    > news.xtra.co.nz wrote:
    >> I am receiving quite a few duplicates for much email downloaded from the
    >> xtra servers? The duplicate mail items download at the same time. I
    >> thought it was just a prob with one of my subscriptions, but then noticed
    >> I was receiving duplicates for all mail.
    >>
    >> Anyone getting this problem?

    > have you checked the mailbox using the webmail client before downloading
    > with outlook - to see if duplicates exist?
    >
    > some weird mail filter rule on your outlook ?

    That might be it ... the rule thing. I created a rule for one of my
    suppliers. Basically to move it to a specific folder. I know get the
    original which gets moved to the right folder, and a duplicate in the
    deleted items folder.

    I just can't be arsed trying to figure out why. LoL

    Rider

    Rider, Oct 27, 2005