Xtra Counterstrike Server IPs?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Howhard, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. Howhard

    Howhard Guest

    Can anyone tell me the actual ips + ports for the free (ie no adsl usage
    charges) jetstreamgames.co.nz servers.

    According to the site
    (http://www.jetstreamgames.co.nz/HL-CS1.htm -CS2, -CS3 -CS4) the ips &
    ports are

    Server IP:port

    1 203.96.91.2:27045
    2 203.96.91.2:27015
    3 203.96.91.7:27015
    4 203.96.91.7:27025

    But when I add those server addresses & try to connect I get an error
    message.

    I ducked into the local icafe and checked out the actual ip:port for server
    3 - it's 203.96.92.84:27017. Can anyone tell the ip:ports of the others?

    TIA

    Howhard, Oct 3, 2003

  2. On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 16:37:01 +1200, "Howhard" <>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me the actual ips + ports for the free (ie no adsl usage
    >charges) jetstreamgames.co.nz servers.

    Make sure you're connected through the games realm at the time too,
    otherwise you'll still get billed. :)

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand