    Or do they have to do it by oking an email that is already in the spam
    folder?

    Gay

    brazen, Aug 28, 2007

  2. brazen

    Donchano Guest

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:29:59 +1200, "brazen"
    <> magnanimously proffered:

    >Is there a way in the Xtra bubble system for a user to add an email address
    >to a not-spam list? Like a whitelist that you can type an email address in.
    >
    >Or do they have to do it by oking an email that is already in the spam
    >folder?
    >
    >Gay

    If I understand your question correctly then all you have to do is add
    the email address to your contacts list in yahoo. You can do that
    manually or, if you have one of there emails in you inbox (or spam
    folder) just right click and choose add to contacts list from the drop
    down menu.

    Donchano, Aug 28, 2007

  3. brazen

    brazen Guest

    "Donchano" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:29:59 +1200, "brazen"
    > <> magnanimously proffered:
    >
    >>Is there a way in the Xtra bubble system for a user to add an email
    >>address
    >>to a not-spam list? Like a whitelist that you can type an email address
    >>in.
    >>
    >>Or do they have to do it by oking an email that is already in the spam
    >>folder?
    >>
    >>Gay

    > If I understand your question correctly then all you have to do is add
    > the email address to your contacts list in yahoo. You can do that
    > manually or, if you have one of there emails in you inbox (or spam
    > folder) just right click and choose add to contacts list from the drop
    > down menu.

    Ah, so basically go into webmail and type the address into their contacts
    list. Thanks Donchano.

    Gay

    brazen, Aug 28, 2007