    welcome to high speed 57.6 Kbps

    xtra say it.s a software problem

    James

    James West, Apr 15, 2007

  2. James West wrote:
    > any one else notice the caps have not been removed today
    >
    > welcome to high speed 57.6 Kbps
    >
    > xtra say it.s a software problem
    >
    > James

    My ISP went down about 1am today dont know how long for because I took it as a
    sign that it was time to give up and go to bed

    Collector»NZ, Apr 15, 2007

  3. James West

    none Guest

    James West wrote:
    > any one else notice the caps have not been removed today
    >
    > welcome to high speed 57.6 Kbps
    >
    > xtra say it.s a software problem
    >
    > James

    Not removing a cap is quite different to "Xtra Broadband down".

    none, Apr 16, 2007
  4. James West

    James West Guest

    since most xtra subs are capped and the fact the system failed to remove the
    caps
    when the billing period reset the would constitute no broadband for a whole
    lot of people

    therefore no broadband

    James

    James West, Apr 16, 2007