XTEN EyeBeam softphone for sale

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by garphil.ip, Jan 12, 2007.

  1. garphil.ip

    garphil.ip

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi Guys,

    Let me offer you the TOP rated softphone – EyeBeam dialer from Xten!
    Supports Video, Instant Messenger, codecs: G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729, GSM;
    Voicemail, Video and Voice recording, Conferencing features…
    Works under NAT; STUN and ICE NAT traversal. XTunnels for firewall traversal.

    Please see more features details here: http://xten.com/index.php?menu=Products&smenu=compare

    At some extra fee we can customize the skin of the softphone with your company logo, change the skin etc.

    We also have many other dialers to offer...
    Mail me if interested at Phil_IP@gawab.com

    Best regards,
    Philip

    garphil.ip, Jan 12, 2007