    Windows XP Pro.
    --
    Don
    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uIENoYW50cnk=?=, Apr 23, 2007

  2. Don:
    Just go to the Printers section in Control Panel and set your usual printer
    as the default one.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 24, 2007

  3. Thank you for the response. However my other printer has been selected as the
    default. But XPS always comes up and tries to take over anyway.
    --
    Don

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uIENoYW50cnk=?=, Apr 24, 2007
  4. Don:
    Unfortunately I have Office 2003 here and cannot try the XPS add-on.
    So, what you mean is that when you choose File, Print the default printer is
    switched to XPS no matter what you set up in control panel?
    Was there something you might have overlooked during the XPS add-on install
    or is it just a click and install program with no options?
    Maybe the guys in the Office NG might help you further.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 24, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uIENoYW50cnk=?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Don:
    If you have a document open, hit control-P, you should get a dialog
    box with a drop down box to selectwhich printer. After you select the
    printer of choice it should stay thay way. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Apr 24, 2007