    nothing in the box to install. What am I doing wrong? What sub folder
    should this small file be in??

    Thanks
    Scratch, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Scratch wrote:
    > I downloaded quotecolors.xpi but when I click tools/extensions there is
    > nothing in the box to install. What am I doing wrong? What sub folder
    > should this small file be in??
    >
    > Thanks

    Open the Download Manager in your browser and see to where the file was
    downloaded.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 3, 2005

  3. (On 1/3/2005 12:03 AM) Scratch wrote:

    > I downloaded quotecolors.xpi but when I click tools/extensions there is
    > nothing in the box to install. What am I doing wrong? What sub folder
    > should this small file be in??
    >
    > Thanks

    Thunderbird will install the file to the proper location. First, you
    need to save the extension to your computer. Then from within TB, click
    Tools >> Extensions >> Install and point to the .xpi file you saved.
    --
    Brian

    Email Info--
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm