XP64

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 5, 2005.

  1. Did anyone else read that it may be released as soon as next month?

    I read it in the IDF coverage, but can't find anything official on it.

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e
    nice! http://www.dave.net.nz/images/link.jpg
     
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 5, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Did anyone else read that it may be released as soon as next month?
    > I read it in the IDF coverage, but can't find anything official on it.


    heh, found another mention of it here.
    http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=21586
    "Windows XP, X64 Edition is just around the corner. We played with
    Release Candidate 2 recently and this one works just fine, very fast
    with network browsing and just a little bit slower than Win 32 in
    graphic. Maybe this new driver can match the performance or even make
    things faster you never know. We reported earlier that you can expect
    the official version in early April."

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e
    nice! http://www.dave.net.nz/images/link.jpg
     
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 5, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:51:03 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >> Did anyone else read that it may be released as soon as next month?
    >> I read it in the IDF coverage, but can't find anything official on it.

    >
    > heh, found another mention of it here.
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=21586
    > "Windows XP, X64 Edition is just around the corner. We played with
    > Release Candidate 2 recently and this one works just fine, very fast
    > with network browsing and just a little bit slower than Win 32 in
    > graphic. Maybe this new driver can match the performance or even make
    > things faster you never know. We reported earlier that you can expect
    > the official version in early April."


    heh I posted this a couple days back :p
    but erm... at the risk of starting a flame war....
    <puts flame proof vest on>
    its good to see Windows finally catching up with *nix :p

    on a serious note.. windows for clusters is going to be released by fall
    http://news.com.com/Windows for supercomputers likely out by fall/2100-1012_3-5598603.html
    woah big url big url
    http://tinyurl.com/634m8
    which is aimed at 'being competitive with Red Hat'

    also on that note according to the top500.org's list of top
    supercomputers released in nov '04
    windows was on the 194th biggest machine
    and weta's two machines were 101 and 104 respectively (this last bit is
    meaningless but any chance I get I love telling the world about wetas
    machines being the shizznizz)
    --

    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
     
    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 5, 2005
    #3
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Peter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    > also on that note according to the top500.org's list of top
    > supercomputers released in nov '04
    > windows was on the 194th biggest machine


    It would be more interesting to know which OS is used on the top
    supercomputers.

    > and weta's two machines were 101 and 104 respectively (this last bit is
    > meaningless but any chance I get I love telling the world about wetas
    > machines being the shizznizz)


    Do the supercomputers at Massey Uni make it to this list?
    The website at www.top500.org says there are only 2 in NZ, so I guess these
    are the weta machines?

    Peter
     
    Peter, Mar 5, 2005
    #4
  5. On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:38:19 +1300, Peter wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >> also on that note according to the top500.org's list of top
    >> supercomputers released in nov '04
    >> windows was on the 194th biggest machine

    >
    > It would be more interesting to know which OS is used on the top
    > supercomputers.
    >
    >> and weta's two machines were 101 and 104 respectively (this last bit is
    >> meaningless but any chance I get I love telling the world about wetas
    >> machines being the shizznizz)

    >
    > Do the supercomputers at Massey Uni make it to this list?
    > The website at www.top500.org says there are only 2 in NZ, so I guess these
    > are the weta machines?
    >
    > Peter



    they were in the Nov '03 list

    entry number 333 and 475
    333 www.agresearch.cri.nz
    475 New Zealand Dairy Board
    44 Weta Digital
    48 Weta Digital

    --

    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
     
    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 5, 2005
    #5
  6. On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:51:24 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:38:19 +1300, Peter wrote:
    >
    >> Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >>> also on that note according to the top500.org's list of top
    >>> supercomputers released in nov '04
    >>> windows was on the 194th biggest machine

    >>
    >> It would be more interesting to know which OS is used on the top
    >> supercomputers.
    >>
    >>> and weta's two machines were 101 and 104 respectively (this last bit is
    >>> meaningless but any chance I get I love telling the world about wetas
    >>> machines being the shizznizz)

    >>
    >> Do the supercomputers at Massey Uni make it to this list?
    >> The website at www.top500.org says there are only 2 in NZ, so I guess these
    >> are the weta machines?
    >>
    >> Peter

    >
    >
    > they were in the Nov '03 list
    >
    > entry number 333 and 475
    > 333 www.agresearch.cri.nz
    > 475 New Zealand Dairy Board
    > 44 Weta Digital
    > 48 Weta Digital


    oops.. but in answer to your question.. they seem to have dropped off come
    the june 04 list
    --

    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
     
    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 5, 2005
    #6
  7. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:38:19 +1300, Peter wrote:

    > It would be more interesting to know which OS is used on the top
    > supercomputers.


    Agreed.


    Divine

    --
    "A life? Sounds great! Do you know where I could download one?"
     
    , Mar 5, 2005
    #7
  8. On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:53:34 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:51:24 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:38:19 +1300, Peter wrote:
    >>
    >>> Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >>>> also on that note according to the top500.org's list of top
    >>>> supercomputers released in nov '04
    >>>> windows was on the 194th biggest machine
    >>>
    >>> It would be more interesting to know which OS is used on the top
    >>> supercomputers.
    >>>
    >>>> and weta's two machines were 101 and 104 respectively (this last bit is
    >>>> meaningless but any chance I get I love telling the world about wetas
    >>>> machines being the shizznizz)
    >>>
    >>> Do the supercomputers at Massey Uni make it to this list?
    >>> The website at www.top500.org says there are only 2 in NZ, so I guess these
    >>> are the weta machines?
    >>>
    >>> Peter

    >>
    >>
    >> they were in the Nov '03 list
    >>
    >> entry number 333 and 475
    >> 333 www.agresearch.cri.nz
    >> 475 New Zealand Dairy Board
    >> 44 Weta Digital
    >> 48 Weta Digital

    >
    > oops.. but in answer to your question.. they seem to have dropped off come
    > the june 04 list


    OS seems to be missing from the top machines.. most likely a proprietory
    Unix (they are IBM and SGI after all)
    The top listed machine with an OS named is number 18 Los Alomos National
    Lab running Linux Networx (IIRC this is a hacked up linux for clusters)


    Interesting to note is Cray's highest machine is number 29 Oak Ridge
    National Lab (they were at one stage going to use SuSE on their machines
    but backed out for reasons I dont know


    --

    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
     
    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 5, 2005
    #8
  9. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    AD. Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:54:28 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

    > OS seems to be missing from the top machines.. most likely a proprietory
    > Unix (they are IBM and SGI after all) The top listed machine with an OS
    > named is number 18 Los Alomos National Lab running Linux Networx (IIRC
    > this is a hacked up linux for clusters)
    >
    >
    > Interesting to note is Cray's highest machine is number 29 Oak Ridge
    > National Lab (they were at one stage going to use SuSE on their machines
    > but backed out for reasons I dont know


    It comes down to whether you want a supercomputer or just a supercluster.

    Supercomputers (eg Cray) have incredible internal bandwidth with very low
    latency and all kinds of doodahs to help keep data synchronised.
    Superclusters are just large numbers of smaller machines connected by
    ethernet with some extra job control software - ie much cheaper.

    Superclusters (eg Weta, Massey etc) only do well with tasks that can be
    split into many many small pieces, where a smaller task can be sent to a
    node to chew over for a while and then send the result back. Rendering
    individual frames in a 3D movie is the classic example. Linux only
    really runs in the cluster area.

    Some problems just don't break down like that and require a proper
    supercomputer.

    --
    Cheers
    Anton
     
    AD., Mar 6, 2005
    #9
  10. On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:46:54 +1300, AD. wrote:

    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:54:28 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >
    >> OS seems to be missing from the top machines.. most likely a proprietory
    >> Unix (they are IBM and SGI after all) The top listed machine with an OS
    >> named is number 18 Los Alomos National Lab running Linux Networx (IIRC
    >> this is a hacked up linux for clusters)
    >>
    >>
    >> Interesting to note is Cray's highest machine is number 29 Oak Ridge
    >> National Lab (they were at one stage going to use SuSE on their machines
    >> but backed out for reasons I dont know

    >
    > It comes down to whether you want a supercomputer or just a supercluster.
    >
    > Supercomputers (eg Cray) have incredible internal bandwidth with very low
    > latency and all kinds of doodahs to help keep data synchronised.
    > Superclusters are just large numbers of smaller machines connected by
    > ethernet with some extra job control software - ie much cheaper.
    >
    > Superclusters (eg Weta, Massey etc) only do well with tasks that can be
    > split into many many small pieces, where a smaller task can be sent to a
    > node to chew over for a while and then send the result back. Rendering
    > individual frames in a 3D movie is the classic example. Linux only
    > really runs in the cluster area.
    >

    http://www.cray.com/products/programs/red_storm/
    Its MPP (multiple parallel processor) w/ever that means ( a guess would
    suggest its a fancy name for cluster)
    When I first read about its inception (10,000 Opterons + SuSE) I was eager
    to see it get off the ground.. but I havent heard much if anything since
    except to say they have dropped SuSE for some reason
    ps.. I wonder what games you can get for it


    --

    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
     
    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 7, 2005
    #10
  11. Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    > When I first read about its inception (10,000 Opterons + SuSE) I was eager
    > to see it get off the ground.. but I havent heard much if anything since
    > except to say they have dropped SuSE for some reason
    > ps.. I wonder what games you can get for it


    Isn't Tux multithreaded... heh.
     
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 7, 2005
    #11
  12. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    SchoolTech Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:23:44 +1300, Shane (aka froggy)
    <> says...
    > On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:46:54 +1300, AD. wrote:
    >
    > > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:54:28 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    > >
    > >> OS seems to be missing from the top machines.. most likely a proprietory
    > >> Unix (they are IBM and SGI after all) The top listed machine with an OS
    > >> named is number 18 Los Alomos National Lab running Linux Networx (IIRC
    > >> this is a hacked up linux for clusters)
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> Interesting to note is Cray's highest machine is number 29 Oak Ridge
    > >> National Lab (they were at one stage going to use SuSE on their machines
    > >> but backed out for reasons I dont know

    > >
    > > It comes down to whether you want a supercomputer or just a supercluster.
    > >
    > > Supercomputers (eg Cray) have incredible internal bandwidth with very low
    > > latency and all kinds of doodahs to help keep data synchronised.
    > > Superclusters are just large numbers of smaller machines connected by
    > > ethernet with some extra job control software - ie much cheaper.
    > >
    > > Superclusters (eg Weta, Massey etc) only do well with tasks that can be
    > > split into many many small pieces, where a smaller task can be sent to a
    > > node to chew over for a while and then send the result back. Rendering
    > > individual frames in a 3D movie is the classic example. Linux only
    > > really runs in the cluster area.
    > >

    > http://www.cray.com/products/programs/red_storm/
    > Its MPP (multiple parallel processor) w/ever that means ( a guess would
    > suggest its a fancy name for cluster)


    Massively Parallel Processor. The technology that Cray became famous for.
    A real supercomputer.
     
    SchoolTech, Mar 7, 2005
    #12
  13. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    SchoolTech Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:23:44 +1300, Shane (aka froggy)
    <> says...
    > On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:46:54 +1300, AD. wrote:
    >
    > > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:54:28 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    > >
    > >> OS seems to be missing from the top machines.. most likely a proprietory
    > >> Unix (they are IBM and SGI after all) The top listed machine with an OS
    > >> named is number 18 Los Alomos National Lab running Linux Networx (IIRC
    > >> this is a hacked up linux for clusters)
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> Interesting to note is Cray's highest machine is number 29 Oak Ridge
    > >> National Lab (they were at one stage going to use SuSE on their machines
    > >> but backed out for reasons I dont know

    > >
    > > It comes down to whether you want a supercomputer or just a supercluster.
    > >
    > > Supercomputers (eg Cray) have incredible internal bandwidth with very low
    > > latency and all kinds of doodahs to help keep data synchronised.
    > > Superclusters are just large numbers of smaller machines connected by
    > > ethernet with some extra job control software - ie much cheaper.
    > >
    > > Superclusters (eg Weta, Massey etc) only do well with tasks that can be
    > > split into many many small pieces, where a smaller task can be sent to a
    > > node to chew over for a while and then send the result back. Rendering
    > > individual frames in a 3D movie is the classic example. Linux only
    > > really runs in the cluster area.
    > >

    > http://www.cray.com/products/programs/red_storm/
    > Its MPP (multiple parallel processor) w/ever that means ( a guess would
    > suggest its a fancy name for cluster)
    > When I first read about its inception (10,000 Opterons + SuSE) I was eager
    > to see it get off the ground.. but I havent heard much if anything since
    > except to say they have dropped SuSE for some reason
    > ps.. I wonder what games you can get for it


    If you want to freak out / drool then read some of the numbers in this
    page here.

    http://www.cray.com/products/xt3/index.html

    "Scale to 30,000 CPUs"
    "Tens of thousands of DIMMs"
    "Tens of thousands of PEs"
    "Each PE can be configured with 1 GB to 8 GB of memory"
     
    SchoolTech, Mar 7, 2005
    #13
  14. On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:14:10 +1300, AD. wrote:

    > On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:23:44 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.cray.com/products/programs/red_storm/ Its MPP (multiple
    >> parallel processor) w/ever that means ( a guess would suggest its a fancy
    >> name for cluster) When I first read about its inception (10,000 Opterons +
    >> SuSE) I was eager to see it get off the ground.. but I havent heard much
    >> if anything since except to say they have dropped SuSE for some reason
    >> ps.. I wonder what games you can get for it

    >
    > I didn't realise Red Storm had anything to do with Suse, but yeah it's a
    > proper supercomputer - all that fancy interconnect tech that you don't
    > get in a plain old cluster. There was a lot of talk about it on the arch
    > and chips newsgroups last year, and the consensus seemed to be that it was
    > pretty impressive.


    Just to throw some real confusion into the pot.
    the xd1
    http://www.cray.com/products/xd1/
    The Cray XD1 compute subsystem is composed of 12 AMD Opteron™ 64-bit
    processors that run Linux and are organized as six 2-way SMPs to deliver
    58 GFLOPs* per chassis. Finely tuned memory and I/O performance removes
    bottlenecks and maximizes processor performance

    the xt3
    http://www.cray.com/products/xt3/
    The Cray XT3 operating system UNICOS/lc is designed to run large complex
    applications and scale efficiently to 30,000 processors. As in previous
    generation MPP systems from Cray, UNICOS/lc consists of two primary
    components—a microkernel for compute PEs and a full-featured operating
    system for the service PEs

    It seems they cant make up their mind on the OS they want to go out
    but the good news is.. if you pick up an old xt3 from a garage sale or off
    trademe.. you can be sure to be able to load Linux on the sucker
    --

    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
     
    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 7, 2005
    #14
  15. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    AD. Guest

    On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:48:54 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

    > Just to throw some real confusion into the pot. the xd1
    > http://www.cray.com/products/xd1/
    > The Cray XD1 compute subsystem is composed of 12 AMD Opteron 64-bit
    > processors that run Linux and are organized as six 2-way SMPs to deliver
    > 58 GFLOPs* per chassis. Finely tuned memory and I/O performance removes
    > bottlenecks and maximizes processor performance


    Sounds like a pretty souped up cluster approach, where each node is a
    somewhat standard machine and each rack has its own proprietary
    interconnect for higher bandwidth. They seem to run Linux natively on each
    node.

    >
    > the xt3
    > http://www.cray.com/products/xt3/
    > The Cray XT3 operating system UNICOS/lc is designed to run large complex
    > applications and scale efficiently to 30,000 processors. As in previous
    > generation MPP systems from Cray, UNICOS/lc consists of two primary
    > components-a microkernel for compute PEs and a full-featured operating
    > system for the service PEs


    This sounds like a much more full on deal. They run a specialist micro
    kernel, and the Linux bits are just overlaid on top for handling logins
    and the odd other network service (a bit like how Mac OS X overlays a
    FreeBSD userland over a Mach microkernel). If I read that correctly it
    seems the actual compute stuff doesn't run on Linux (I could be wrong of
    course).

    >
    > It seems they cant make up their mind on the OS they want to go out but
    > the good news is.. if you pick up an old xt3 from a garage sale or off
    > trademe.. you can be sure to be able to load Linux on the sucker


    Yeah it's being sold on trademe because the owner couldn't get Doom3
    running on it ;)

    --
    Cheers
    Anton
     
    AD., Mar 7, 2005
    #15
  16. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Adder Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:14:10 +1300, AD. wrote:
    >
    > > On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:23:44 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    > >
    > >> http://www.cray.com/products/programs/red_storm/ Its MPP (multiple
    > >> parallel processor) w/ever that means ( a guess would suggest its a fancy
    > >> name for cluster) When I first read about its inception (10,000 Opterons +
    > >> SuSE) I was eager to see it get off the ground.. but I havent heard much
    > >> if anything since except to say they have dropped SuSE for some reason
    > >> ps.. I wonder what games you can get for it

    > >
    > > I didn't realise Red Storm had anything to do with Suse, but yeah it's a
    > > proper supercomputer - all that fancy interconnect tech that you don't
    > > get in a plain old cluster. There was a lot of talk about it on the arch
    > > and chips newsgroups last year, and the consensus seemed to be that it was
    > > pretty impressive.

    >
    > Just to throw some real confusion into the pot.
    > the xd1
    > http://www.cray.com/products/xd1/
    > The Cray XD1 compute subsystem is composed of 12 AMD Opteron™ 64-bit
    > processors that run Linux and are organized as six 2-way SMPs to deliver
    > 58 GFLOPs* per chassis. Finely tuned memory and I/O performance removes
    > bottlenecks and maximizes processor performance
    >
    > the xt3
    > http://www.cray.com/products/xt3/
    > The Cray XT3 operating system UNICOS/lc is designed to run large complex
    > applications and scale efficiently to 30,000 processors. As in previous
    > generation MPP systems from Cray, UNICOS/lc consists of two primary
    > components—a microkernel for compute PEs and a full-featured operating
    > system for the service PEs
    >
    > It seems they cant make up their mind on the OS they want to go out
    > but the good news is.. if you pick up an old xt3 from a garage sale or off
    > trademe.. you can be sure to be able to load Linux on the sucker


    not much chance your going to find one in a garage sale or trademe
    are there even more than 1 or 2 in Nz
     
    Adder, Mar 7, 2005
    #16
  17. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Peter Lowrie Guest

    AD. wrote:

    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:54:28 +1300, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >
    >> OS seems to be missing from the top machines.. most likely a proprietory

    Does that mean, then, that most applications wont run in a cluster
    environment unless they are specificall written for it?

    ?Peter


    >> Unix (they are IBM and SGI after all) The top listed machine with an OS
    >> named is number 18 Los Alomos National Lab running Linux Networx (IIRC
    >> this is a hacked up linux for clusters)
    >>
    >>
    >> Interesting to note is Cray's highest machine is number 29 Oak Ridge
    >> National Lab (they were at one stage going to use SuSE on their machines
    >> but backed out for reasons I dont know

    >
    > It comes down to whether you want a supercomputer or just a supercluster.
    >
    > Supercomputers (eg Cray) have incredible internal bandwidth with very low
    > latency and all kinds of doodahs to help keep data synchronised.
    > Superclusters are just large numbers of smaller machines connected by
    > ethernet with some extra job control software - ie much cheaper.
    >
    > Superclusters (eg Weta, Massey etc) only do well with tasks that can be
    > split into many many small pieces, where a smaller task can be sent to a
    > node to chew over for a while and then send the result back. Rendering
    > individual frames in a 3D movie is the classic example. Linux only
    > really runs in the cluster area.
    >
    > Some problems just don't break down like that and require a proper
    > supercomputer.
    >
     
    Peter Lowrie, Mar 7, 2005
    #17
  18. Adder wrote:
    > not much chance your going to find one in a garage sale or trademe
    > are there even more than 1 or 2 in Nz


    chances are if one was going to be "thrown out", that someone in the IT
    dept would nab it before it made it to the dumpster.
     
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 7, 2005
    #18
  19. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    AD. Guest

    On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:36:17 +1300, Adder wrote:

    >> It seems they cant make up their mind on the OS they want to go out but
    >> the good news is.. if you pick up an old xt3 from a garage sale or off
    >> trademe.. you can be sure to be able to load Linux on the sucker

    >
    > not much chance your going to find one in a garage sale or trademe are
    > there even more than 1 or 2 in Nz


    Phew, thanks for pointing that out. Think of all the time I could've
    wasted looking for one.

    --
    Cheers
    Anton
     
    AD., Mar 7, 2005
    #19

  20. >
    > not much chance your going to find one in a garage sale or trademe
    > are there even more than 1 or 2 in Nz


    must have been ebay then
    --

    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
     
    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 7, 2005
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Silverstrand
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    693
    Silverstrand
    Oct 12, 2005
  2. =?Utf-8?B?V2FycmVuIFo=?=

    Finding a wireless vendor with XP64 Pro drivers

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FycmVuIFo=?=, Jun 2, 2005, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    607
    jwh20
    Jun 8, 2005
  3. Joe

    XP64 Cost ?

    Joe, Feb 17, 2005, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    454
  4. Soma11

    OEM xp64 v. Trial xp64 ?

    Soma11, May 21, 2005, in forum: Windows 64bit
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    568
    Andre Da Costa
    May 22, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGhldyBXZWJzdGVy?=

    xp64 trial version & xp64 beta version install

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGhldyBXZWJzdGVy?=, Jan 7, 2006, in forum: Windows 64bit
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    681
    John Barnes
    Jan 8, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page