    I have tried using FireFox as a default browser, to no avail.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

    -Kelly
    Kelly Snapka, Sep 14, 2006

  2. I'd be suspicious of the Office 2k7 being the root cause. I can honestly say
    I've had no issues at all, running IE6 and Office 2k3. I still haven't moved
    my XP x64 machine to IE7, though I keep meaning to. As for Office 2k7? Maybe
    about the time they release Office 2k9 or so. I've never been much for
    running Office betas, but I"ve found this one frankly awful, and I don't
    like the new version of Word at all.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 14, 2006

  3. Kelly Snapka

    Kelly Snapka Guest

    Yeah, I only tried the Beta after experiencing the problems with Office2k3.
    Seeing that it exists across both, it makes me think the problem is
    elsewhere. I'm just not sure where to look.

    -Kelly

    Kelly Snapka, Sep 14, 2006
  4. Look at what could be causing a network issue, then. Most likely something
    DNS related, if I had to guess.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 14, 2006