    card and use it on XP 64 ?

    Thanks,
    Guillermo

    =?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=, Jun 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=

    Keith Guest

    All I can say is, "good luck" it seems the makers of the better tv
    tuner/capture cards, had the heads up the nether regions, and did not know
    about X64 edition....

    -Keith

    "G.Beck" <> wrote in message
    > Hi people! Has anyone been able to successfully install any PCTV PCI or

    USB

    Keith, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Its called market audience and demand, targetting x64 is not meeting their
    bottom line I guess.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 27, 2005
  4. Have you cantacted any manufacturers and let them know you want it?
    The voices of consumers with $ can have a tremendous impact.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jun 27, 2005
  5. Suppose its only consumer? ;-)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 28, 2005
  6. Dominic Payer, Jun 28, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=

    Keith Guest

    Too bad my Leadtek Xpert 2000 card does ot use that chip.... :-( Not to
    mention being able to actually use the recording/scheduling software, etc. I
    have emailed Leadtek 3 times now, they won't even be bothered to respond.
    Not to mention they promised beta drivers like 5 months ago ....sure sucks,
    it is the only thing stopping me from getting rid of the dual boot.

    -Keith

    Keith, Jun 28, 2005