  1. Anyone know where I can get one of these?
    Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips :-(

    Russell
    Russell Smithies, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Russell Smithies

    ~misfit~ Guest

    "Russell Smithies" <> wrote in message
    news:DP3hb.172388$...
    > Anyone know where I can get one of these?
    > Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips :-(

    I've emailed Damon at OEM Computers in Manukau and asked him if they have
    any. I deal with them quite a bit and he's really helpful. He'll probably
    reply tomorrow (email sent at 6pm) and I'll post back his answer when I hear
    from him.

    I see you're from Dunedin but OEM do mail order.

    --
    ~misfit~

    ---
    ~misfit~, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Russell Smithies

    Bobs Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    > "Russell Smithies" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Anyone know where I can get one of these?
    >>Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips :-(

    > I've emailed Damon at OEM Computers in Manukau and asked him if they have
    > any. I deal with them quite a bit and he's really helpful. He'll probably
    > reply tomorrow (email sent at 6pm) and I'll post back his answer when I hear
    > from him.
    >
    > I see you're from Dunedin but OEM do mail order.

    They're pretty rare. Almost a paper release really.

    > --
    > ~misfit~
    >

    > ---

    "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I
    realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked
    him to forgive me." Emo Philips
    Bobs, Oct 9, 2003
  4. Russell Smithies

    Bobs Guest

    Russell Smithies wrote:

    > Anyone know where I can get one of these?
    > Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips :-(

    It would be cheaper and easier to get a 2400xp and overclock it to 2600
    speed methinks.

    Bobs, Oct 9, 2003
  5. Russell Smithies

    Enkidu Guest

    On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:36:19 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone know where I can get one of these?
    >Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips :-(

    I don't think anyone is selling these anymore. They are only selling
    the XP3100, the one with the 500FSB.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    that the conspiracy is working.
    Enkidu, Oct 9, 2003
  6. Bobs wrote:
    > Russell Smithies wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know where I can get one of these?
    >> Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips :-(

    > It would be cheaper and easier to get a 2400xp and overclock it to
    > 2600 speed methinks.
    >

    >> Russell

    you might be right :-(

    Russell
    Russell Smithies, Oct 9, 2003
  7. Russell Smithies

    Andrew Guest

    They were readily available when the XP 2600 was very first released, Then
    quickly that changed to the 333fsb versions, The others were.. Never to be
    seen again!

    Andrew, Oct 12, 2003