    life scenarios

    The point is i want tips for getting good experience at servers.

    Cheers and thanks in advance

    Alfrdo, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Alfrdo

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Alfrdo <> rambled:

    > Hey guys i hope y'all feelin' good
    >
    > I have a question y dont have a job because i still go to school so i
    > cant get too much experience. if you have taken exams you know that
    > they are real life scenarios
    >
    > The point is i want tips for getting good experience at servers.
    >
    > Cheers and thanks in advance

    Dude, don't post the same thing a hundred times. It's bad enough that you
    "bumped" the original thread twice (to no avail), but you started a new one
    with the same exact wording. No further explanation or conversation about
    it. You didn't get a reply the first time, what makes you think that you'll
    get an adequate one if you just change the subject line? Especially if you
    change it to something irrelevant like "XP".

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Alfrdo

    Alfrdo Guest

    Well but i really dont like Cisco Or Linux i Luv MS But why did you suggest
    that?

    Alfrdo, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Because there's more to IT than MS ...

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 3, 2005
  5. Alfrdo

    Alfrdo Guest

    thx guys