    pausing ....can anybody remind me how it was done ... I believe it was to
    remove a line in the registry ..BB

    ---

    Bob B, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Bob B

    °Mike° Guest

    How to Enable Automatic Logon in Windows

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:20:57 +0100, in
    <chHcb.4275$%>
    Bob B scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Bob B

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Bob B mused:

    | During start up on XP there is an option to continue to desktop after
    | choosing the OS.....I remember removing the option once before on another
    | computer... therefore the computer would continue onto desktop without
    | pausing ....can anybody remind me how it was done ... I believe it was to
    | remove a line in the registry ..BB

    System Control Panel >> Advanced >> Startup and Recovery Settings >>
    System Startup ... select the OS you want, and then set the timer for 0
    seconds or uncheck the Timer line.

    mhicaoidh, Sep 26, 2003