    What could cause this message ? Sigh weird.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 6, 2008

  2. Seems to be more crap from Borland:

    http://dn.codegear.com/article/25294

    Ofcourse the retards didn't provide BDEADMIN.EXE with Delphi 2007 for Win32,
    or for some reason it wasn't installed who knows ;)

    Time to ditch the retards and their BDE crap and maybe use MYSQL API and
    MYSQL Server and such ! ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 6, 2008

  3. Maybe I should first give TADOTable or so a try... not sure if that is BDE
    CRAP as well.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 6, 2008
  4. Nope,

    IntraWeb does not work with ADOQuery:

    Error message raised by the application: CoInitialize has not been called

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 6, 2008
  5. Hmm gonna see if there are MySQL components for Delphi ;)

    **** interbase and all that other shit.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 6, 2008
  6. Gonna try this one next:

    http://www.productivity.org/projects/tmysql/

    Wonder if it will work with intraweb, probably not, maybe then I would need
    to ditch intraweb as well...

    Maybe need to ditch it anyway.

    At least it helped me get a little demo going and concept testing.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 6, 2008
  7. Skybuck Flying

    Jim P Guest

    Re: XP X64 Pro, IE7, Delphi 2007, IntraWeb, MS Access, ODBC Alias

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Seems to be more crap from Borland:
    >
    > http://dn.codegear.com/article/25294
    >
    > Ofcourse the retards didn't provide BDEADMIN.EXE with Delphi 2007 for Win32,
    > or for some reason it wasn't installed who knows ;)
    >
    > Time to ditch the retards and their BDE crap and maybe use MYSQL API and
    > MYSQL Server and such ! ;)
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    blasting all around you again - - -

    so you get what you give - - -

    So don't complain about getting what you give.

    Jim P

    Jim P, Jan 6, 2008
  8. Skybuck Flying

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Maybe I should first give TADOTable or so a try... not sure if that is BDE
    > CRAP as well.
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    more nasty words. - - - -

    Jim P

    Jim P, Jan 6, 2008
  9. Skybuck Flying

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Maybe I should first give TADOTable or so a try... not sure if that is BDE
    > CRAP as well.
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    and why should we care about what you are going to try.

    Jim P.

    Jim P, Jan 6, 2008
  10. Skybuck Flying

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Nope,
    >
    > IntraWeb does not work with ADOQuery:
    >
    > Error message raised by the application: CoInitialize has not been called
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    do we need to know this

    Jim P

    Jim P, Jan 6, 2008
  11. Skybuck Flying

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Hmm gonna see if there are MySQL components for Delphi ;)
    >
    > **** interbase and all that other shit.
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    more nasty words.

    and why would we or the world care about your trying this or that.

    why? Why? WHY?

    Jim P

    Jim P, Jan 6, 2008
  12. Skybuck Flying

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Gonna try this one next:
    >
    > http://www.productivity.org/projects/tmysql/
    >
    > Wonder if it will work with intraweb, probably not, maybe then I would need
    > to ditch intraweb as well...
    >
    > Maybe need to ditch it anyway.
    >
    > At least it helped me get a little demo going and concept testing.
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    Do we really care - - -

    does anyone really care

    Jim P.

    Jim P, Jan 6, 2008
  13. FINALLY.

    I found this fucking program (BDEADMIN.EXE) which is supposed to solve the
    fucking problem.

    It's not located in the fucking delphi\bin folder.

    NO SIR.

    It's fucking located somewhere fucking else:

    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared 7\BDE

    **** THAT.

    Place all fucking programs in the same fucking folder next time, makes it
    easier to find stuff.

    Instead of some wacky common files shit.

    Oh well, maybe the common files shit is for deployed shit, so that deployed
    people maintainers can **** with it too hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 9, 2008
  14. Hmm,

    I already changed the memory pool via the windows tool.

    Maybe the alias or maybe the app was still using some old settings or maybe
    a reboot was needed or maybe something else fixed it.

    Because right now it seems to be working again or maybe it was because I
    removed a query or something.

    Well for now it's working again. If I get the memory problem again at least
    now I found the BDEADMIN tool so I can try it out.

    :eek:O

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 9, 2008