    Taimoor's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=8800
    View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=360504
    Visit - http://www.techarena.in | http://forums.techarena.in | http://gallery.techarena.in
    Taimoor, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Promise drivers have been a problem. You should check two places -- the
    Promise web site, and www.planetamd64.com. If you don't find drivers at the
    Promise web site, ASK for them. Complain that they aren't there. Let the mfg
    know they're not meeting their customers' needs.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Taimoor

    Taimoor Guest

    Taimoor, Sep 14, 2005
  4. Taimoor

    Gatos Loco Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:37:39 +0530, Taimoor
    <> wrote:

    >I have Promise Ultra Ata 133 PCI card and my two DVD-RWs are attached to
    >it. I have installed Windows Xp Pro x64 but this card is not working. I
    >need 64 bit driver for it. Can anyone help please!!!

    I think I remember seeing drivers for the promise controller at
    www.planetamd64.com

    gato loco
    Gatos Loco, Sep 14, 2005
  5. Taimoor <> wrote in

    > I have Promise Ultra Ata 133 PCI card and my two DVD-RWs are attached to
    > it. I have installed Windows Xp Pro x64 but this card is not working. I
    > need 64 bit driver for it. Can anyone help please!!!

    My Promise Ultra 133 TX2 works fine with the supplied Microsoft drivers. In
    fact, my web/email/ftp server is running off 4 striped 200GB drives
    attached to it on my other 3200+ box.
    Nymshift Time Again, Sep 15, 2005