  1. When I try to install the ISA Server 2000 Client in a Windows XP x64 PC, I've
    an error. The SETUP_A.exe says that it can run in such a system.
    Any solution?
    =?Utf-8?B?THVpcw==?=, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Its telling you the truth, not supported on x64, neither is the 2004
    version, but they are working on a update to the 2004 client to enable 64
    bit support, stay tuned.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 9, 2005

  3. No ISA client for x64 at this time. We've been promised an ISA 2004 x64
    client, but no time frame for release that I'm aware of. I doubt very much
    if it will be back ported to the ISA2k client, hoever.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Its in testing now, ISA 2K4 x64 Client. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 9, 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW5S?=, Dec 9, 2005
  6. The ISA2004 Standard version works fine on x64

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW5S?=, Dec 9, 2005
  7. including the client?

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 9, 2005
  8. Even IF I knew that, I wouldn't be able to comment on it. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 10, 2005
  9. Ooops!

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 10, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?THVpcw==?=

    Randy Guest

    Oh great, now you have to kill us, right?
    hehhehheh.

    > Ooops!
    > --
    > Andre
    > Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    > > Even IF I knew that, I wouldn't be able to comment on it. :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Charlie.
    > > http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    > >
    > > Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > >> Its in testing now, ISA 2K4 x64 Client. :)
    > >>
    > >> "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote in

    message

    Randy, Dec 14, 2005