    i'm back a square one. anyone ?
    --
    genem

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2VuZQ==?=, Dec 9, 2006

  2. This may be the same problem I'm having with my Lexmark X83. I have a laptop
    shared with the main computer with a wireless setup, but when I try and
    print from the laptop, nothing happens, even though the main computer shows
    the popup screen that the document is printing.
    Unfortunately, I've found no solution for this problem either.

    =?Utf-8?B?YmdyZWVuNTg=?=, Dec 10, 2006