    (wireless) connecting all under Win XP Home (SP2). Want to get my wife
    a new laptop which will be using Vista. Will there be any problem with
    that laptop accessing our established network?

    Pegleg, Sep 29, 2007

  2. Sure. These links may help,

    Vista Network SharingVista Network Sharing. How to access a sharing printer
    in Vista How to check or setup Windows Vista home network How to: move the
    Public Folder in Vista ...
    www.howtonetworking.com/vista/networksharing.htm

    Vista Wireless IssuesVista: Common Problems with 802.11 Wireless ...
    Inability to Connect and the wireless doesn't receive the single. 1) It
    could be the Wireless adapter driver ...
    http://www.wifimvp.com/vistawireless.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net