    I can obviously just change the user name, but this changed name is then not
    valid on my network.

    TIA

    CatManDo, Sep 20, 2004

  2. CatManDo

    Pocahontas Guest

    Please be more specific:

    What kind of Network do u use? Domain controlled
    or peer to peer?
    If you change the Username on one PC, this account must also be created on
    the other computers you try to connect to.
    It will be easier to guide you through copying user profiles.

    Pocahontas, Sep 20, 2004

    You top-posting **** bitch.

    Pokeahornetsnest, Sep 20, 2004
  4. CatManDo

    Mellowed Guest

    Now that was an intellectual recommendation to resolve the problem.

    Mellowed, Sep 20, 2004
  5. CatManDo

    Rig Guest

    if you want to copy if to a new user that has not been created yet,
    then copy the profile you wish to copy into the defualt user via...
    sytem properties.. advanced.. user profiles.

    Rig, Sep 20, 2004
  6. Mellowed wrote:
    > Now that was an intellectual recommendation to resolve the problem.
    >

    > "Pokeahornetsnest" <> wrote in message
    >> Pocahontas wrote:
    >>> Please be more specific:
    >>>
    >>> What kind of Network do u use? Domain controlled
    >>> or peer to peer?
    >>> If you change the Username on one PC, this account must also be
    >>> created on the other computers you try to connect to.
    >>> It will be easier to guide you through copying user profiles.

    >> You top-posting **** bitch.

    That's what you think, you dumb fattard.

    Pokeahornetsnest, Sep 20, 2004
  7. CatManDo

    Rig Guest

    Its ok Pokeahornetsnest everyone knows you cant help it. Hang in there
    dude.. were all thinkin of ya.

    Rig, Sep 20, 2004
  8. CatManDo

    CatManDo Guest