    Jon.
    --
    ....Do you have any idea how dumb average actually is.......?
    Jon, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Jon

    Patrick Guest

    Jon wrote:
    > All my User account Pictures have disappeared, and each account been
    > given a 'chess' picture. How/why?
    > - where/what is the default windows store for these?
    > - how can I get copies?
    > TIA
    > Jon.

    On my H.E. said (bmp) pictures (23 of) are located at;
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\User Account
    Pictures\Default Pictures\

    My (user defined) picture is located at;
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\User Account
    Pictures\patrick.bmp

    The normal way to change said picture is; 'start' button / click picture
    here you should have the pictures shown, plus an option to browse to a new
    picture (your picture).
    Patrick, Nov 5, 2003