    submitting my details saying no product keys available, can anyone from MS
    see if there is a problem, or is it just that there are too many downloads
    already?
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, May 20, 2005

  2. I get the same thing all the time, what gives??

    =?Utf-8?B?VFlDaGFybGV5?=, May 20, 2005

  3. The site has only "just" gone live please retry later if you are
    experiencing any difficulties.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  4. thats no excuse from such a large company such as microsoft , they should
    have known the demand that this would get

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 20, 2005
  5. So, what are we going to do, spank them?

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  6. lol what ever takes your fancey , what would you like to do with them :p

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 20, 2005
  7. Actually that and other reasons I can think of should be more than enough
    for a free program Microsoft makes available.
    Other than being nice to potential users, there is no reason Microsoft needs
    to make this free program available at all.
    If waiting is truly a problem, there are other sources from Microsoft that
    have been available for some time.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], May 20, 2005
  8. Let them do the hokey pokey? ;-)

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  9. Such as the manufacturer of the PC, Directron, NCIX.COM and newegg including
    many others. We should be greatful, and lets not for get Dell, offering an
    exchange program for only $40.

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  10. no reason ? , what about we pay their wages with buying their products :p

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 20, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=

    BossHogg Guest

    this is ridiculus...seriously. Come the F on!

    You people need to stop sticking up for them. They are the biggest company
    in the world and your telling me they can supply what they offer and make a
    website work?? Let face it any company would test and make sure it works
    before "going live". They have no problem "authorizing" xp or processing our
    payments etc etc.

    With unlimited resources this company should be able to handle this. These
    are the people that made the internet what it is today!!

    BossHogg, May 21, 2005
  12. Well, Microsoft has been preaching since May 2004 at WinHEC 2004 that
    Developers need to start writing drivers for XP Pro x64 now. The product has
    long been in beta since April 2003, so its not Microsoft's fault. And we
    must remember, this is really a new platform and it takes time for the
    transition to eventually become smooth.

    Its specifically targetted to Technical environments and Enthusiast, which
    would mean that you love being on the cutting edge no matter the
    consequences.

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    They're the biggest company in the world, and there's no excuse for a
    glitch? If this stuff were all so simple, all of us here would be tending
    cows or welding for a living. Yes, Virginia, sometimes IT (read EYE-TEE)
    IS HARD!!!

    M. Murcek, May 21, 2005
  14. I'm not going to make any excuses, it's not working and we're looking into
    it.

    -Joe Swart [MSFT]

    Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions. Please use these
    newsgroups.

    Joe Swart [MSFT], May 21, 2005
  15. at last a reply from ms :) , thx for the info

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 21, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=

    NNBXX Guest

    Surely it's a scripting/SQL issue.

    Thanks for the info though.

    NNBXX, May 21, 2005
  17. Any ETA on this problem?

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Taylor, May 21, 2005
  18. I'm not going to make any excuses, it's not working and we're looking into
    it.

    -Joe Swart [MSFT]

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005
  19. If there is still a problem can you remove the download so we dont have to
    keep putting in our details for no reason?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, May 21, 2005