    new xp pc. When attempting to load the settings etc. by way of the
    wizard,...the wizard locks. Have tried multiple ways with mutliple
    combinations. Always locks up on the new XP PC. How do I work around?
    =?Utf-8?B?VEoga2luZw==?=, Sep 3, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VEoga2luZw==?=

    Rick Guest

    Find the correct news group to ask your question!

    This group is for 64-bit OS's. Neither Win 98 nor Win XP Pro & Home,
    32-bit, are supported in this forum.

    Rick, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Sorry Rick, You are right. Microsoft support walked me through the URL to
    arrive here. I didnt stop to consider that I may have been misdirected.
    Thanks for pointing that out.

    =?Utf-8?B?VEoga2luZw==?=, Sep 4, 2005
  4. Here is a good start:
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general