    Event ID: 7026
    Date: 28/07/2004
    Time: 03:48:22
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP
    The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    hptpro

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Service Control Manager
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 7000
    Date: 28/07/2004
    Time: 03:48:22
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP
    The SMC EZ Connect USB Cable service failed to start due to the following
    error:

    Date: 28/07/2004
    Time: 03:48:22
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP
    The EMS Inter-Link driver V3.0 service failed to start due to the following
    error:
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it
    has no enabled devices associated with it.

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: DCOM
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 10005
    Date: 28/07/2004
    Time: 03:47:22
    User: DESKTOP\Scott
    Computer: DESKTOP
    DCOM got error "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled
    or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. " attempting to
    start the service ImapiService with arguments "-Service" in order to run the
    server:
    {520CCA63-51A5-11D3-9144-00104BA11C5E}

    All help appreciated

    --
    REMOVE .BOLTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    KerplunKuK, Jul 28, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "KerplunKuK" <> wrote in

    > When I start win XP, if I go into computer management I get the
    > following errors, can anyone shed any light for me please?
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Service Control Manager
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 7026
    > Date: 28/07/2004
    > Time: 03:48:22
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: DESKTOP
    > The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    > hptpro
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Service Control Manager
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 7000
    > Date: 28/07/2004
    > Time: 03:48:22
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: DESKTOP
    > The SMC EZ Connect USB Cable service failed to start due to the
    > following error:
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Service Control Manager
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 7000
    > Date: 28/07/2004
    > Time: 03:48:22
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: DESKTOP
    > The EMS Inter-Link driver V3.0 service failed to start due to the
    > following error:
    > The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or
    > because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: DCOM
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 10005
    > Date: 28/07/2004
    > Time: 03:47:22
    > User: DESKTOP\Scott
    > Computer: DESKTOP
    > DCOM got error "The service cannot be started, either because it is
    > disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. "
    > attempting to start the service ImapiService with arguments "-Service"
    > in order to run the server:
    > {520CCA63-51A5-11D3-9144-00104BA11C5E}
    >
    > All help appreciated

    I think that first error for *hptpro* is for a RAID array driver that has
    failed to load.

    I think the rest of the errors may be a cascade effect of the *hptpro*
    driver not loading.

    I think if you can reinstall the *hptpro* driver, the problems may go
    away.

    I could be wrong about the whole thing.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 28, 2004

  3. KerplunKuK

    The Prophecy Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:
    > "KerplunKuK" <> wrote in
    >
    >> When I start win XP, if I go into computer management I get the
    >> following errors, can anyone shed any light for me please?
    >>
    >> Event Type: Error
    >> Event Source: Service Control Manager
    >> Event Category: None
    >> Event ID: 7026
    >> Date: 28/07/2004
    >> Time: 03:48:22
    >> User: N/A
    >> Computer: DESKTOP
    >> The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    >> hptpro
    >>
    >> Event Type: Error
    >> Event Source: Service Control Manager
    >> Event Category: None
    >> Event ID: 7000
    >> Date: 28/07/2004
    >> Time: 03:48:22
    >> User: N/A
    >> Computer: DESKTOP
    >> The SMC EZ Connect USB Cable service failed to start due to the
    >> following error:
    >> The system cannot find the file specified.
    >>
    >> Event Type: Error
    >> Event Source: Service Control Manager
    >> Event Category: None
    >> Event ID: 7000
    >> Date: 28/07/2004
    >> Time: 03:48:22
    >> User: N/A
    >> Computer: DESKTOP
    >> The EMS Inter-Link driver V3.0 service failed to start due to the
    >> following error:
    >> The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or
    >> because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
    >>
    >> Event Type: Error
    >> Event Source: DCOM
    >> Event Category: None
    >> Event ID: 10005
    >> Date: 28/07/2004
    >> Time: 03:47:22
    >> User: DESKTOP\Scott
    >> Computer: DESKTOP
    >> DCOM got error "The service cannot be started, either because it is
    >> disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. "
    >> attempting to start the service ImapiService with arguments
    >> "-Service" in order to run the server:
    >> {520CCA63-51A5-11D3-9144-00104BA11C5E}
    >>
    >> All help appreciated
    >>

    > I think that first error for *hptpro* is for a RAID array driver that
    > has failed to load.
    >
    > I think the rest of the errors may be a cascade effect of the *hptpro*
    > driver not loading.
    >
    > I think if you can reinstall the *hptpro* driver, the problems may go
    > away.
    >
    > I could be wrong about the whole thing.
    >
    > Duane :)

    Before you start thinking RAID array Duane,

    KerplunKuK, do you have 2 or more hard drives in your computer?
    The Prophecy, Jul 28, 2004
  4. KerplunKuK

    KerplunKuK Guest

    In news:AIGNc.124647$eO.31465@edtnps89,
    The Prophecy <> typed:
    :: Duane Arnold wrote:
    ::: "KerplunKuK" <> wrote in
    ::: news::
    :::
    :::: When I start win XP, if I go into computer management I get the
    :::: following errors, can anyone shed any light for me please?
    ::::
[...]
    ::
    :: Before you start thinking RAID array Duane,
    ::
    :: KerplunKuK, do you have 2 or more hard drives in your computer?

    Yes I do, I have a 80gig C drive and a 120gig F drive.
    KerplunKuK, Jul 28, 2004