    the application calling it. Is this right?

    Can someone point me to a tool or technique I can use to ID the application
    that is requesting this?

    Klein, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Klein

    °Mike° Guest

    Your 'setupapi.dll' may be the wrong version or corrupt. Run the
    System File Checker. Start -- Run -- sfc /scannow

    On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 04:16:06 GMT, in
    <aeuFb.176021$-kc.rr.com>
    Klein scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Klein

    Harrison Guest

    Try restoring the file.
    Start > Run > sfc /scannow or
    Start > Run > msconfig (click the Expand File button and specify your
    dll.)

    Harrison, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Klein

    Klein Guest

    > Your 'setupapi.dll' may be the wrong version or corrupt. Run the
    > System File Checker. Start -- Run -- sfc /scannow

    Thanks. Completed that -- no errors. Still looking.

    Klein, Dec 23, 2003