    "John R" wrote:

    > http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
    >
    > John R

    Dude, May 2, 2008

  3. John R

    john morris Guest

    question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise edition),
    the other computer on my network reboots?

    john morris, May 3, 2008
  4. .rev [askthemct.com], May 3, 2008
  5. John R

    Guest

    , May 3, 2008
  6. John R

    Guest

    On May 3, 4:42 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:
    > "john morris" <> prattled ceaselessly innews:uk#:
    >
    > > question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise
    > > edition), the other computer on my network reboots?

    > Does it? Wow.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.
    , May 3, 2008
  7. John R

    John R Guest

    John R, May 4, 2008
  8. John R

    john morris Guest

    Thanks "Robin"

    john morris, May 4, 2008
  9. "Dude" <> wrote in message

    > They probably delayed XP SP3 because the publicity would kill Vista sales.
    > Vista is already a tough sell, since it's not compatible with hardware that
    > XP runs great on. My dad still can't get his printer to work with Vista for
    > example.
    >
    > "John R" wrote:
    >
    > > http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
    > >
    > > John R

    And this is Microsoft's fault? Perhaps the vendor should release Vista
    drivers for the mentioned printer. Or perhaps the printer is just too
    old for the vendor to care about it being Vista compatible.

    By the way, how is Vista a tough sell?

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 4, 2008
  10. John R

    Ciro Guest

    But what does it stands for?

    It is a real mystery...

    <> schreef in bericht

    Ciro, May 4, 2008
  11. John R

    Guest

    On May 4, 12:49 pm, "Ciro" <> wrote:
    > But what does it stands for?
    >
    > It is a real mystery...
    >
    > <> schreef in berichtnews:...
    >
    > > On May 3, 4:42 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:
    > >> "john morris" <> prattled ceaselessly
    > >> innews:uk#:

    > >> Does it? Wow.

    > >> --
    > >> Catwalker
    > >> MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
    > >> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    > > u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.

    my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, talk 2 Microsoft they say MCNGP not real it
    is bad. i went 2 mcngp web site www.mcngp.com it is joke not real.
    hee, hee, i am write.
    , May 4, 2008
  12. John R

    Guest

    On May 4, 12:05 am, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > On May 2, 1:33 pm, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
    > >>http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html

    > >> John R

    > > yes it cum soon u no

    > Wow, I didn't know it was that excited !
    >
    > John R

    Boa Bang Tong and me do lots of updates soon i excited 2!!!
    , May 4, 2008
  13. John R

    John R Guest

    "john morris" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks "Robin"

    Sorry John, I don't know the answer to your original question. Perhaps
    check your NIC properties?

    John R
    John R, May 4, 2008
  14. John R

    Guest

    On May 3, 6:39 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:
    > prattled ceaselessly innews::
    >
    > > On May 3, 4:42 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:

    > >> Does it? Wow.

    > > u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.

    > I may be silly but I am definitely not a man. MCNGP, however, is real.
    > With updates.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    u r a woman! u r a silly women say these silly things
    , May 5, 2008
  15. John R

    OTHMAN Guest

    > Doesn't anyone do their own research anymore?

    I do Live research
    OTHMAN, May 5, 2008
  16. John R

    Jtyc Guest

    > Boa Bang Tong and me do lots of updates soon i excited 2!!!

    I'm not buying what you're selling.
    Jtyc, May 6, 2008