    look for the open portlike 8080
    80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port

    Daniel

    Daniel, Mar 13, 2005

  2. Daniel

    Gordon Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > try a system restore !!
    > but anyway if you uninstall sp2
    > windows will reinstall it again later .
    > instead try to learn how use those feature
    > firewall andtivirus
    > look for the open portlike 8080
    > 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
    >

    > Daniel

    PLEASE quote the post you are replying to - this is NOT a chat room.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Gordon, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Daniel

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Daniel mused:

    | instead try to learn how use those feature
    | firewall andtivirus

    XP SP2 does not include antivirus software ...

    mhicaoidh, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Daniel

    samuel Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in

    > try a system restore !!
    > but anyway if you uninstall sp2
    > windows will reinstall it again later .
    > instead try to learn how use those feature
    > firewall andtivirus
    > look for the open portlike 8080
    > 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
    >

    > Daniel

    who are you talking to ?

    why are you posting from yesterday ?

    samuel, Mar 15, 2005
  5. Daniel

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "samuel" <> wrote in message
    > "Daniel" <> wrote in
    >
    >> try a system restore !!
    >> but anyway if you uninstall sp2
    >> windows will reinstall it again later .
    >> instead try to learn how use those feature
    >> firewall andtivirus
    >> look for the open portlike 8080
    >> 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
    >>

    >> Daniel

    > who are you talking to ?
    >
    > why are you posting from yesterday ?

    It took him that long to get his head out of his a**

    Toolman Tim, Mar 15, 2005
  6. Daniel

    samuel Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in

    > "samuel" <> wrote in message
    >> "Daniel" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> try a system restore !!
    >>> but anyway if you uninstall sp2
    >>> windows will reinstall it again later .
    >>> instead try to learn how use those feature
    >>> firewall andtivirus
    >>> look for the open portlike 8080
    >>> 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
    >>>

    >>> Daniel

    >> who are you talking to ?
    >>
    >> why are you posting from yesterday ?
    >>

    > It took him that long to get his head out of his a**

    he should have cleaned off his eye balls so he could find the
    person he wanted to talk to.

    how do these people reply to emails ?

    blindly reply to nobody ?

    samuel, Mar 15, 2005
  7. Daniel

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "samuel" <> wrote in message
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "samuel" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Daniel" <> wrote in

    >>> who are you talking to ?
    >>>
    >>> why are you posting from yesterday ?
    >>>

    >> It took him that long to get his head out of his a**

    > he should have cleaned off his eye balls so he could find the
    > person he wanted to talk to.
    >
    > how do these people reply to emails ?
    >
    > blindly reply to nobody ?

    Well, I *think* I saw a post yesterday that might have been related. But the
    maroon hit "New Post" instead of "Reply Group". Add that to the bad
    spelling, the stupid advice, and the fact that he doesn't have a clue about
    anything else, and I guess he's right up there at the top of the class...

    Toolman Tim, Mar 15, 2005
  8. Daniel

    samuel Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in

    > "samuel" <> wrote in message
    >> "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> "samuel" <> wrote in message

    >>> It took him that long to get his head out of his a**

    >> he should have cleaned off his eye balls so he could find the
    >> person he wanted to talk to.
    >>
    >> how do these people reply to emails ?
    >>
    >> blindly reply to nobody ?
    >>

    > Well, I *think* I saw a post yesterday that might have been
    > related. But the maroon hit "New Post" instead of "Reply
    > Group". Add that to the bad spelling, the stupid advice, and
    > the fact that he doesn't have a clue about anything else, and
    > I guess he's right up there at the top of the class...

    newbie class of 2005

    samuel, Mar 15, 2005