XP + SP2 slipstream image

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by doS, Sep 2, 2006.

  1. doS

    doS Guest

    I guess the L is for lazy?

    L Mehl, Sep 2, 2006

  3. doS

    Paul - xxx Guest

    doS came up with the following;:
    > "L Mehl" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know of a source for this?
    >>
    >> I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.

    > I guess the L is for lazy?

    You owe me a keyboard ... ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Sep 2, 2006
  4. doS

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 3, 2006
  5. doS

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 14:52:54 -0700, L Mehl wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a source for this?

    No.

    >I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.

    It takes less time to make one than look for 1. There are lots of sites
    with good instructions on how to do this. IIRC it seemed to only be 5
    minutes + burn the CD.

    Me
    why?, Sep 3, 2006
  6. doS

    Top Guest

    On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:52:54 -0700, L Mehl wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a source for this?
    >
    > I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > L Mehl

    You do know you know you can order one for free from the Microsoft website
    don't you?
    Top, Sep 3, 2006
  7. doS

    doS Guest

    http://www.nliteos.com/

    doS, Sep 3, 2006
  8. doS

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:22:41 -0400, Top wrote:

    >On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:52:54 -0700, L Mehl wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know of a source for this?
    >>
    >> I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> L Mehl

    >You do know you know you can order one for free from the Microsoft website
    >don't you?

    Nice if you live in a country on the list, cough! Usually it's only USA
    for the first few weeks. Although it's better now :) as it's been out
    for so long.

    Me
    why?, Sep 3, 2006
  9. You may be able to order SP-2 for free in some but not all areas.
    But that is not a slipstreamed Windows XP with SP-2, it is just SP-2.
    Also there is a S+H fee of about $3 in the USA, $6 in Canada.
    It used to be totally free but that has changed probably since SP-2 has been
    out for so long.

    --
    Jupiter Jones
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones, Sep 3, 2006
  10. doS

    Larry Mehl Guest

    L Mehl wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a source for this?
    >
    > I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > L Mehl

    Thanks for the info.

    L Mehl
    Larry Mehl, Sep 5, 2006
  11. doS

    cuntbubble Guest

    "L Mehl" <> jizzed:

    >Does anyone know of a source for this?
    >
    >I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >L Mehl

    http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/361226/5877636/

    Enjoy. =]