    --
    Policy as if outcomes mattered
    http://SocialGoals.com
    Ronnie H, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Ronnie H

    -[Myth]- Guest

    On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:46:15 +1300, Ronnie H wrote:

    > I have successfully installed 16-bit programs on XP Service Pack 1. However,
    > the same programs do not install on SP2. Is there a work around for this?
    > Also, is there a way of installing Paintshop Pro 8 on SP2? TIA

    What stops them from installing, is there an error generated by windows, or
    by the program, or do they simply refuse to run?
    -[Myth]-, Nov 26, 2004

  3. Ronnie H

    William Bell Guest

    On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:46:15 +1300, "Ronnie H" <> wrote:

    >I have successfully installed 16-bit programs on XP Service Pack 1. However,
    >the same programs do not install on SP2. Is there a work around for this?
    >Also, is there a way of installing Paintshop Pro 8 on SP2? TIA

    Visit the MS site, load of listed software that does not work and how to fix
    it..

    If yours was a SP 2 Update, just unstall it..

    You could also use AutoPatcherXP to get most of the SP2 Patches with out
    going all the way...
    William Bell, Nov 27, 2004