    used just before updating to SP2... my partner's.
    Not a problem in itself.... just - maybe - another idiosyncrasy caused by
    SP2

    AD, Aug 27, 2004

  2. > There are two profiles on OE. Usually mine is the one on, and whenever I
    > quit the programme and then go back in again, it still opens up on my
    > profile.
    > Ever since installing SP2, I noticed that OE defaults to the last profile
    > used just before updating to SP2... my partner's.
    > Not a problem in itself.... just - maybe - another idiosyncrasy caused by
    > SP2

    Cclick file, identities, click manage identities, go to the main identity
    pull down and choose an identity, click the box to open the program using
    this identity.

    Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!, Aug 28, 2004

  3. AD

    AD Guest

    Hi, Thanks for that, but not quite what I was observing. Before SP2 the
    programme would re-open at the last used profile. Since SP2, it opens at the
    main profile regardless of which profile was last used.
    Cheers

    AD, Aug 28, 2004