    Cisco VPN Client to work?

    Thanks,

    Sam
    Sam, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Sam

    PES Guest

    Mine works. I am using 4.0.3 D. One thing that is very disappointing with
    the XP SP 2 firewall is that the only protocols recognized are tcp, udp and
    icmp. With ICMP you are limited to the canned rules. I cannot get incoming
    echo request to work through the vpn, I have not yet tried it locally.
    While this firewall is a huge improvement it still leaves room for
    improvement. Manageability is supposed be much better through group policy
    and seperate profiles (on net and off net).

    PES, Aug 14, 2004