    Hi.....I don't run XP but 2 friends do ... and they both have multiple users
    on their systems.....They want to know why some programs run faster on some
    users id's and much slower on others......any ideas...?

    Hey, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Hey

    °Mike° Guest

    Well.....gee.....THAT'S.....a.....lot.....of.....information.....
    to.....go.....on.....isn't.....it.....?

    On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:31:57 GMT, in
    <178Vc.152925$J06.122961@pd7tw2no>
    Hey scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Hey

    Jamco Guest

    probably cause some users have all kinds of crap running in the background,
    and others don't

    Jamco, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Hey

    nota chance Guest

    Jamco wrote:

    > probably cause some users have all kinds of crap running in the background,
    > and others don't
    > "Hey" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi.....I don't run XP but 2 friends do ... and they both have multiple
    >>users
    >>on their systems.....They want to know why some programs run faster on
    >>some
    >>users id's and much slower on others......any ideas...?

    also check forweb sites stored flush them. Try defrag, waste old files
    in exp search, by *.old, also *.tmp, *.bak, *.log should clearn out a
    lot of junk.

    Suggest something like windows washer setup on internet exit. She pull
    back alot of crap.

    Also use msconfig startup pull unnessary things out of startup like
    quicktime, win dvd, winzip, msn messenger.

    These should help out on the speed a bit.

    nota chance, Aug 20, 2004
  5. It is all in the processor speed. I would be they are different, especially
    if the are running XP over ME.

    JeffinSmithville, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Hey

    JD Guest

    "JeffinSmithville" <> wrote in

    > It is all in the processor speed. I would be they are different,
    > especially if the are running XP over ME.
    > "Hey" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi.....I don't run XP but 2 friends do ... and they both have multiple
    >> users on their systems.....They want to know why some programs run
    >> faster on some users id's and much slower on others......any ideas...?

    Wow! You have a computer where different users on the same machine actually
    get to use a separate CPU? Cool! :)

    JD, Aug 20, 2004