    similar. What would be a good value program which would let me do
    this?

    , Aug 17, 2006

  2. paul123 Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking for an application to run under Windows XP which will
    > enable me to use SIP accounts such as 1899 VOIP or sipgate. It would
    > need to use the speakers and microphone attached to the computer.
    >
    > I seem to remember from Vonage a year ago something called X-Pro or
    > similar. What would be a good value program which would let me do
    > this?

    X-pro costs, but X-lite is available free and can have up to 10 (I
    think) SIP accounts:
    http://www.xten.com/index.php?menu=download

    paul123, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Ivor Jones Guest

    "paul123" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    > > I am looking for an application to run under Windows XP
    > > which will enable me to use SIP accounts such as 1899
    > > VOIP or sipgate. It would need to use the speakers and
    > > microphone attached to the computer.
    > >
    > > I seem to remember from Vonage a year ago something
    > > called X-Pro or similar. What would be a good value
    > > program which would let me do this?

    > X-pro costs, but X-lite is available free and can have up
    > to 10 (I think) SIP accounts:
    > http://www.xten.com/index.php?menu=download

    X-Lite is available for download pre-configured for your Sipgate account
    from their site.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 17, 2006
  4. Guest

    On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:06:35 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >> X-pro costs, but X-lite is available free and can have up
    >> to 10 (I think) SIP accounts:
    >> http://www.xten.com/index.php?menu=download

    >X-Lite is available for download pre-configured for your Sipgate account
    >from their site.

    Yes, I found that out shortly after posting this message. Thanks.

    , Aug 17, 2006
  5. Jono Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I am looking for an application to run under Windows XP which will
    > enable me to use SIP accounts such as 1899 VOIP or sipgate. It would
    > need to use the speakers and microphone attached to the computer.
    >
    > I seem to remember from Vonage a year ago something called X-Pro or
    > similar. What would be a good value program which would let me do
    > this?

    1899 Voip - That's not been around for a while (?)

    Jono, Aug 17, 2006
  6. Graham Guest

    > 1899 Voip - That's not been around for a while (?)

    Sometimes they would charge me for dialing UK 0800 numbers.
    Nice.

    --

    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%