    I can't get to systems restore.

    Thanks in anticipation
    Phil

    Phil, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Phil

    RussS Guest

    There are a few things that would do this. Firstly I would ask if you
    installed any new hardware or updated any drivers prior to this problem
    starting?

    To rectify the situation use f8 to boot into safe mode and uninstall
    whatever you last installed. You can also access system restore from there
    if necessary, but remember that you will loose anything between when you do
    that and your last restore point.

    RussS, Aug 1, 2003