    one tell me how to correct this problem???.

    Best regards,

    Bob

    Bob, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Bob

    Ed Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    news:gD0db.26955$...
    > Any help is appreciated. I have a problem when I try to shutdown XP Pro.
    > It hangs and I have to use the start switch to be able to shutdown. Can

    any
    > one tell me how to correct this problem???.
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Bob

    Is your anti-virus set to do any scanning (e.g. floppy drive) at shutdown?

    Ed, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Bob

    Rob B Guest

    http://asia.cnet.com/itmanager/tech/0,39006407,39086135,00.htm

    Rob B, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    Resources to Help Troubleshoot Shutdown Problems in Windows XP

    Windows XP Shutdown & Restart Troubleshooting
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:41:21 -0400, in
    <gD0db.26955$>
    Bob scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Thank you Rob B. I got it.

    Bob, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Thank you Mike. I appreciate your help.

    Bob

    Bob, Sep 27, 2003
  7. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:07:46 -0400, in
    <pp5db.27229$>
    Bob scrawled:

    °Mike°, Sep 27, 2003
  8. Bob

    Gordon Guest

    Thanks to rob b for info on shutdown probs in xp.
    Have cured a problem for me as well, had no idea there were issues with
    roxio and xp
    Ta!
    G..

    Gordon, Sep 28, 2003