    does?
    TIA.
    Eos.
    Eos, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Eos

    °Mike° Guest

    Online Antivirus scanners:
    ================
    http://www.kaspersky.com/scanforvirus
    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ [See **** below.]
    http://www.drweb-online.com/en/online_check.asp
    http://www.virusoffice.com/clinic/index.cfm

    **** Caveat:
    http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2003-07/0240.html

    Anti-virus programs:
    --------------------
    KAV (Kaspersky)
    http://www.kaspersky.com/

    Sophos
    http://www.sophos.com/products/sav/

    eZ Antivirus (Computer Associates)

    On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:49:39 GMT, in
    <nsPfd.56280$>
    "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrakets)Tiscali.co.uk> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Eos

    Eos Guest

    Thanks for your email "M S"! I tried what you suggested, but it didn't show
    anything in the registry.
    Eos.
    Eos, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Eos

    Eos Guest

    I rebooted, but this time into safe-mode and searched again. The file showed
    up this time so I deleted it. All "looks" well, but I don't know if I
    should've deleted it or not, as I ain't got a clue what it was. It was in
    the system32 folder.
    Eos.

    P.S.
    SpyBot and AdAware found nothing either.
    Eos, Oct 27, 2004