    Thanks for your help

    --
    Bill

    WeeWilly, Dec 22, 2004

  2. WeeWilly

    °Mike° Guest

    Your best bet is to disable the Search Assistant altogether
    and use Agent Ransack (free):
    http://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/

    To disable the Search Assistant, open your registry
    editor (Start / Run / regedit) to the following key:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER
    +Software
    +Microsoft
    +Windows
    +CurrentVersion
    +Explorer
    +CabinetState

    In the right hand window right click and create a new
    "string" value called "Use Search Asst", without the
    quotes. Right click on the new string and set it's value
    to "no", without the quotes. Reboot.

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:43:15 -0800, in
    <>
    WeeWilly scrawled: