  1. fred

    fred Guest

    Where the hell is the check box for this?

    fred, Feb 25, 2005

  2. fred

    docmill Guest

    fred <123@456.789> wrote in news:Xns9607DBB958D98123456789@24.71.223.159:

    > Where the hell is the check box for this?

    Well, turn on and turn off have been known to give a choice for
    unacclimated users of 2 choices before.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Feb 25, 2005

  3. fred

    docmill Guest

    docmill, Feb 25, 2005
  4. fred

    fred Guest

    fred, Feb 25, 2005
  5. fred

    cluedweasel Guest

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:35:57 GMT, fred <123@456.789> wrote:

    >Where the hell is the check box for this?

    On the desktop right click on My Computer. Select Properties and then
    click on the System Restore tab.

    cluedweasel, Feb 25, 2005
  6. fred

    fred Guest

    cluedweasel <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:35:57 GMT, fred <123@456.789> wrote:
    >
    >>Where the hell is the check box for this?

    > On the desktop right click on My Computer. Select Properties and then
    > click on the System Restore tab.

    Thanx

    fred, Feb 25, 2005