    unusable...I'm tired of reloading this 3 day XP "partners
    preview" os <oh well> that's what i get for buying
    software at a flea market.

    Harold, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Harold

    chris Guest

    Does MS not post prices for there products on their web
    site???

    chris, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Harold

    MCSE World Guest

    No, they use resellers...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Harold

    MCSE World Guest

    Between $125 to $200 depending on where you buy them. Be sure to buy the
    full version and not an upgrade. Stay away from XP Home Edition.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Harold

    Zenner Guest

    Look into the Student/teacher pricing option. There is a substantial price
    discount...they are fairly liberal in the interpretation of Student and/or
    teacher.

    "Harold" <> wrote in message
    > can anyone give me as rough Idea how much $$$ each of
    > these OS's will set me back...a hacker has rendered my
    > new (WELL, relatively speaking) versioin of windows me
    > unusable...I'm tired of reloading this 3 day XP "partners
    > preview" os <oh well> that's what i get for buying
    > software at a flea market.

    ---

    Zenner, Dec 15, 2003