    please help - and thank you very much. Happy turkey day!
    --
    KIm
    Kim, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Kim

    Mike Douglas Guest

    Kim,
    Sometimes these .msi files get placed in a temp folder then get
    deleted. I would recommend uninstalling Norton and see if the error goes
    away. If so I would create a new folder on the C drive and call it Norton
    Install then copy the norton installation files to that folder then run the
    install for Norton there. Instead of installing it from a CD or server share.

    Mike D

    Mike Douglas, Nov 28, 2007