    Joe
    YY
    remove BBB YYY

    Joe, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Joe

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003

  3. On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:50:23 +0000, Joe wrote:

    > Considering a Gateway laptop, sales rep suggested going with XP Pro instead
    > of Home if I want to go wireless. What are the major differences between the
    > two?

    About $200 + more commission.

    reginald perrin, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Joe

    Plato Guest

    Joe wrote:

    > Considering a Gateway laptop, sales rep suggested going with XP Pro instead
    > of Home if I want to go wireless. What are the major differences between the
    > two?

    The salesman is full of shit. Complain to gateway and have him
    repremanded.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Re[2]: XP Pro

    Hello Plato,

    On 26 Sep 2003, at 16:31:20 [GMT -0500] (which was 22:31 in my
    TimeZone) you wrote:

    > Joe wrote:
    >>
    >> Considering a Gateway laptop, sales rep suggested going with XP Pro instead
    >> of Home if I want to go wireless. What are the major differences between the
    >> two?

    > The salesman is full of shit. Complain to gateway and have him
    > repremanded.

    Or just out to get his commision. All sales men are full of shit.

    --
    Best regards,
    Michael

    http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
    PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

    The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers.

    Michael Thompson, Sep 27, 2003