    constant crashes. The funny thing is, that it only happens on one
    administrator account and not the other. Can anyone please provide me with
    additional tips/pointers? Any help would be graetly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?TllURUxURUNI?=, May 8, 2007

  2. From what I'm seeing in Google, this error looks like a corruption, possibly
    of the registry. Since it's only one user, start by removing that user from
    the computer. Completely. Delete his / her profile, etc.

    I'd also look at exactly _when_ it is happening. This may be a clue as to
    why.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 8, 2007

  3. Thanks for the quick reply, information is very helpful, but it happens no
    matter what I do under my primary administrator account. Usually about 5
    minutes after boot-up. In regards to removing the profile; will I lose any
    data under that account? I use that for business that I don't want my wife,
    kids and others gaining access to. Thanks again.

    =?Utf-8?B?TllURUxURUNI?=, May 8, 2007
  4. Hi,
    did u look at the eventviewer ?
    some hints there ?
    regards jk

    PS:
    onto charlies answer : a backup on your important data is allways
    recommendet
    if u have a chance to backup your complete system, this too
    u then may try a repair install

    Juergen Kluth, May 8, 2007
  5. Mr. Russel: THANK YOU for the suggestion. I deleted the primary
    administrator account after backing up, and restored all files afterward
    (kind of winged it), but it wasn't as hard as I thought, and everything seems
    O.K -- actually had my PC on for over three hours for the first time ine
    about a month. tHanks again.

    Mr. Kluth: Your suggestion will not go unheeded either, I plan to perform
    that backup as soon as I get back home this evening. Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?TllURUxURUNI?=, May 8, 2007