    T5 Guest

    Trying to install Flash player 9 on the IE7 x 64bit doesn't work, is there a
    version for the 64 bit or should I just use the 32bit version instead?

    T5, Oct 27, 2006

  2. T5

    Jane C Guest

    ActiveX controls, such as Flash, will only work on the 32 bit IE, not on the
    64 bit IE. Currently there are no 64 bit ActiveX controls.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

    Jane C, Oct 27, 2006

  3. T5

    T5 Guest

    Thanks Jane

    T5, Oct 28, 2006
  4. Yes and it's unbelievable how much nicer web surfing is without f'ing
    Active-X and Flash ads everywhere.

    I just wish there was a way to disable the "information bar" which pops up
    and makes a stupid noise every time you load a page with AX or Flash on it...

    =?Utf-8?B?d2FsazJr?=, Oct 28, 2006