    Not all of them - just some ?
    Tried deleting, and recreating, but to no avail.
    Eh ?
    Lukagain, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Lukagain

    DE Guest

    Lukagain wrote:
    > Not all of them - just some ?
    > Tried deleting, and recreating, but to no avail.
    > Eh ?

    Idunno, you've provided SO much information about the problem that I'm
    sure someone (maybe a good ESPer) will have exactly the answer! <s>

    Next time, please try posting COMPLETE details. At this point, it's not
    even clear if you're running Windows, no less which version, when the
    problem started, what you changed recently, whether you have UP TO DATE
    anti-virus software installed, whether there is any error message, etc.
    etc. etc.

    And it appears that nobody else is willing to guess, either, at the exact
    combination of possibilities if you don't put the effort in to fully
    explain the problem and your configuration.

    Sorta like calling up your doctor and saying "I'm sick, give me some pills
    to make me well!"
    DE, Feb 21, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004