    the user is. Currently to use the machines, the librarian has to go log on
    each time as the administrator and change the settings, she is not enjoying
    herself and a solution may save us an angry librarian.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5ncnkgTGlicmFyaWFu?=, Mar 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW5ncnkgTGlicmFyaWFu?=

    demon Guest

    I think what you are describing is the fact that xp has different profiles
    for each user that logs on. If you want to apply the same settings for each
    user that logs on you need to apply a local policy using "gpedit.msc" from
    the run command, that is assuming you have no other way of applying forced
    settings for all users.

    "Angry Librarian" <Angry > wrote in
    message news:...

    demon, Mar 3, 2005