    check for new mail is every 20 minutes.
    Need help greatly,
    Seamus J. Wilson
    Sligo, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Sligo

    °Mike° Guest

    It sounds like you have a sticky key. Try cleaning your
    keyboard, or try another keyboard.

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:54:28 -0800, in
    <0j7Xb.72375$fD.47200@fed1read02>
    Sligo scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Sligo

    Sligo Guest

    I have an old keyboard, will try. Response appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Seamus J.

    Sligo, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Sligo